Viva Espana! We hope to update this throughout our trip with notes and pics of all our travels. Our main stops will be Barcelona, Valencia, Mallorca, Granada, Sevilla!


Sunday, April 20, 2008

It´s almost midnight here on Sunday (end of day 2). We took a train up to a little town north of Barcelona where the Dali museum is. We bought a bottle of wine at the train station and drank it in the town square.... visited the musuem... walked around... headed back to Barcelona. Just finished having a great dinner. We are going to hit the hay now... tomorrow we have to get up early to catch a train that will take us for our day excursion to wine country for a wine tasting day! So excited! We will write again soon!

2 comments:

Monkey Puffin said...

WOW!!!!! I can almost taste the wine with you guys. I love wine on trains, off trains, in squares where ever, have one for me and enjoy it. I bet wine country is going to be a beautiful journey. It's great that you have had a chance to do so much in two days. I can't wait to see all the pics. Keep the posts coming, looking forward to reading them. Mel

Lynn said...

What I want to know is how did you get upgraded to FIRST CLASS??